- community donations gathered by Clean Energy Coalition make possible solar power on roof of Michigan Theater
- 12 solar panels installed to provide enough LED lighting of 1500 maps historic marquee
- each panel has 270 w (Solar World USA) and a 25-year guarantee
- 3.24 kilowatts in Michigan generates about 4,000 kWh/year based on weather
- Flat roof installation is ballasted (no penetrations of white EPDM membrane)
- Grid-tied to DTE for Net Metering using Renovo DC-to-AC inverter.
Request a free estimate for your business.