- upgrade to high efficiency furnace made chimney removal possible & relocation of other roof vents for easy accommodation of solar panels;
- south-facing windows required protection from summer sun (heat);
- adding four feet to existing 2′ overhang makes for Passive Solar addition and increases roof space for solar PV;
- 34 panels placed on new shingles (also completed by Homeland) for total of 9.69 kW solar PV system capable of 12,000 kWh in annual output (savings);
- 34 (individual module) power optimizers installed to optimize efficiency;
- 10kW DC-to-AC inverter for grid-tie to local utility (DTE);
- full-time data monitoring and Homeland Solar manual provided with multi-year workmanship guarantee.
Request a free estimate for your home.