- Solar in large backyard powers whole house.
- 10. kW solar PV system able to produce about 12,500 kWh per year
- 40 panels, each 250W mono-crystalline silicon and each with a DC power optimizer for Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) and minimum influence of sporadic clouds and shading (as the world turns)
- One 10 kW DC-to-AC Inverter to tie-in of solar array to local utility (DTE)
- panels in double-portrait layout on racking with posts set in concrete.
Request a free estimate for your home.