- Over 90 kW of DC power for LaPointe Health Clinic, Baraga MI.
- Project completed in 2017 and generating over 100,000 kWh per year.
- Land used for the ground-mounted array was distant, requiring extra engineering and transformer equipment as well as underground boring across a state highway.
- For live monitoring of solar output, data transmission by radio signal required.
- Subsurface stone required engineering of concrete ballast blocks to hold racking and panels at specified 45 degree angle.
- KBIC (owner’s) DPW workers subcontracted for helpful electrical and site work.
- DC-to-AC Solar Edge Inverters for grid-tie to local utility located at the array.
Request a free estimate for your own municipal or community project.