- condo association approved co-owner’s request to place solar on roof
- 16 panels, 270W each, generating in excess of 5,400 kWh per year
- 16 DC power optimizers (Solar Edge) to minimize loss via partial shading
- 3.8 kW Solar Edge DC-to-AC inverter for grid-tie to local utility (back-up power)
- Ballasted installation on roof deck (no penetrations).
- Underlayment is an EPDM membrane (white for reflectivity)
- adjacent to solar PV array are two solar hot water panels
Request a free estimate for your home.