- 2011 and 2015 rooftop solar at First Unitarian Universalist Church in Ann Arbor
- 72 roof-mounted solar panels in three strings of 24-each, two using BP 225 watt panels and one using SW250 panels
- Annual output of these 72 PV panels estimated to exceed 20,000 kWh
- DC-to-AC grid-tie inverter work is done by two SMA SB6000’s and by one SE6000
- Data monitoring by RS485 circuit boards (for SMA) and integrated Solar Edge web connection (for SE)
- Inverter capacity makes it possible for church to add a limited number of solar panels in the future (as church use of electricity is much higher than this number of PV panels provides)
Request a free estimate for your house of worship.