- 14 panels, each 280W on south-facing roof
- 14 DC power optimizers (each panel) for module-level monitoring of daily output
- 5 kW DC-to-AC inverter (240V) for grid-tie (to local utility back-up power)
- Estimated annual energy generation close to 5,000 kWh
- TIP: for solar in Michigan, divide your annual total kWh used by 1.25 to estimate the number of WATTS of solar PV you require to offset what utility now provides. This factor varies slightly based on weather, panel angle and shading.
Request a free estimate for your home.